Monday, May 6, 2013

Him.

You know those people, the annoying ones? The ones that hang around with you as sort of a "disguise"?
Well, they are annoying. In fact, they are very annoying. Cause, they wait for the directly perfect moment to strike, and when they do- it's horrible. Those people are just everywhere, but their hidden because of their "disguises" And it so happens that one of those kind of people, come along into my life to annoy me.
It starts out with a small child. One who is younger than me and my friend.
He has an iPod, which both me and my friend didn't have. He was sort of nice, but not really.
Just a normal kid. He would hang around with us, and you know, try to act friendly.
For a while, I believed him. I thought that this kid, can be our friend. But he was trying to act friendly, and it was simply an act. Nothing else to it. Act.
This is because he was also that type that would lie to act "cool" and "fit in". Annoying.
Anyway, he would always say how he has a super magnet that could do whatever he says.
Unintelligent kids would believe him and hang out with him, but I knew he was a liar.
A big one.
And it so happened that he found a paper clip on the floor of the bus. He picks it up, thinking nobody ever saw it. Then he comes over to me and my friend. I saw the paperclip he picked up, so I knew he found it.
"This is a metal machine that charges batteries!"
"Yeah, and elephants can fly above airplanes."
We knew he was lying right away- to obvious.
The next day, we get called to the office, me and my friend.
The vice principal is staring at us. I look at my friend and we both shrug.
"You bullied a kid."
We stare at her.
?
She looks at us and asks if we bullied the kid.
I guess it was the pressure he was in, but my friend
just burst. He was crying. I stood my ground and
slowly said no.
Looking at my friend crying she says shes going to call my parents for "lying"
My mom receives the phone call.
This is what she hears:
There was this nice kid,
he was bullied by these to "mean"
older kids. He was called stupid (What in the world?) and once, he brought (found) a toy (paperclip)
and we took it and broke it. (That is going way too far.)
There is all this nonsense going on. The source? Him.
He lied to everybody. His mom called the principal and blah blah.
Next thing you know: its all about me.
What did I do?
Dunno.
All that happened was that I was wrongly accused of bullying a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment