Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SUPER CONTINENT

Amasia  is North and South America, Asia and Europe mashed all together. This is the newest theory of the next supercontinent. Amasia will be up in the arctic. But nobody on this planet right now at this moment will be able to see it. Amasia will form in about 100 millions or so. If I were to name this supercontinent, I would call it "Snouth Eurasica" First, South and North combined, then Europe, Asia, and America. Although I won't be able to live in Snouth Eurasica, I think it would be a huge America. I expect there to be millions of people from all over the world. There would be new countries. I expect the countries in their path or near them to be mashed together too. This would probably make Snouth Eurasica a humongous country! I wish I could live there. Sir Carrot, a noble and brave knight of the vegetable was the first knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment