Monday, August 13, 2012

Pirates!

A Somali pirate received 12 life sentences in prison from the judge for helping hijacking a vessel and a yacht. Pirates are real! I knew they were real but I never knew there are pirates still around the place. I thought they were just from the long ago when people used sail boats and things like that. I never thought pirates actually roam around in the sea and do bad things. Are pirates like the pirates in movies? Do they use little swords and have big sail ships. Do they look for treasure? Or are new pirates just like attacking people and stealing money. Do they bury there money? Also, why did the pirate receive 12 LIFE sentences? He has one life, how can he get 12 life sentences? What's the point of giving 2 billion life sentences if he is only have to stay in prison for his whole life anyway? I hope I don't meet any pirates...

No comments:

Post a Comment