Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Stretched Out Story of Being Nice People


Me and my friend got the Nerf guns out and came to an insane battle. It was crazy. We put downs the gun to have a "peace" talk when a car pulled up. A tiny kid came and he had a water gun. Then his mom asked us to fill it for him. We used the hose and filled it. The kid started yelping and sprayed water all over the ground. Our "peace" talk turned into a duel. Then the kid came over and asked to fill it again. So we did. Then he asked to fill it again after he sprayed it in the ground. Then his mom asked to use their hose. We asked the kid if he had a sink in his house. I don't know why, but he said he didn't. We laughed and went to the hose then we noticed a tiny hole in the hose. Then suddenly as I peered down at the ho-!@#$@%^!@#! Water started squirting crazy and soon, we were both wet. Then a new battle was born. Instead of filling the gun, we started spraying each other mad. Then we turned the hose off. Then we realized we didn't fill the gun. I asked my friend to not put the water on hard. I put the gun down then suddenly water squirted into my face. Again, the battle started, but at least we somehow filled the gun. We were soaking wet. After a long time. We got back into the house and my friends mom said,"What HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?" Then my friend spoke up and said, "We were "nice" people" Then we started laughing nonstop. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment