Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sherlock Holmes (Book Worksheet (Edited for Mr.Holmes))

The Mysteries of Sherlock Holmes
By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Main Characters: Sherlock Holmes



1. Write one word that best describes the character(it's actually supposed to be story)

genius


4. Most memorable/impressive CASE.

The Greek Interpreter was a very impressive case.

I found it memorable because of the introduction of Sherlock's brother, Mycroft. Mycroft Holmes is even more of a genius then Sherlock. But Mycroft doesn't want to become a detective. I think this was a quite difficult mystery to solve and yet Sherlock did it. It was very interesting to me. Also Sherlock and Mycroft was observing people and they analyzed that a man was a widower, had children, and was from the military and that he also had fought in India.

I would rate this book a 10 because I love the  geniusness (is that word?) of Mr.Sherlock Holmes. I found it quite intriguing. I think the author, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle must also be a genius to have come up with this amazing character. I love how the story is written in Watson's point of view. Sherlock Holmes can merely look at someone and tell everything about them, and in the end, it all makes sense if you listen to how he got to a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment