Sunday, January 13, 2013

Minecraft: PVP WALLS

I waited for Dan to call me. But of course, he didn't. I should of known better than to trust him. I called him literally a billion times and he doesn't answer. He tells he was at Nick's house, playing the walls with his other friends. I got annoyed. A lot. We got one of his other friends, Dec, to play with us. That was the wrong choice. Dec kind of ended up messing the server up. He stopped it and said it was his brother. I didn't think so. Anyway, before the server got messed up, I blew up the place with TNT!!! Afterwards, me, Nick, and Dan decided to play Tekkit. Some mod thing. It was AWESOME!!! We found uranium, copper, sapphire, rubies and a lot of other stuff. Then everything went wrong. Dan disappeared, Nick disappeared. I was confused. They got out of Skype and vanished. I was worried and called Dan. He was getting his hand chopped of- I mean he was getting a haircut?... Nick must of been the same. I got off, and played single player. It was lonely. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment